Pwong Pwong

hot damn son

thats shits like damn, ngga

JGames responds:

Just had a Pwong flash?

Uber Pong Uber Pong

The paddle moves WAY too slow.

And the glow filter made my CPU shit bricks.

Crazy Shape! Crazy Shape!

Awesome!

I never would have thought of this, 18 is my favorite.

Cherban responds:

I also personally liked 17-18, hooray!

Beginner Flash Tutorial 2 Beginner Flash Tutorial 2

Wow,

A tutorial that I see go through the portal that's actually not useless for once. I don't think I have seen the stuff this covers on other tutorials, and it is quite useful, although you should change the audio so your flash doesn't get a mature rating, it really isn't required, also it makes the filesize a bit big for only 3 subjects :)

Blockout Blockout

Overall a solid game.

The good: Psuedo 3d effect, lots of levels, and some levels were challenging.

The bad: Music didn't loop, a lot of the levels are too easy.

Wiggi Walk! Wiggi Walk!

Congratulations.

You have just supported a future of brat(ier) kids and overprotective parents. Let the kids learn about the world on their own.

As for the actual game, it was extremely slow, with no skipping options, had horribly typical stereotypes, and I mean, come on? Strangers? What the hell is this supposed to teach anyway? If you meet someone you should automatically assume that they're going to kidnap you and ransom you away? Fresh fruit? What were you thinking? At least give the little kids a game that isn't the recycled garbage on their mindless websites. There are far better uses for your talent. At least the graphics and gameplay were good.

Intermediate Flash tut. 1 Intermediate Flash tut. 1

I'll pass this one.

If you weren't so sly with your fancy button animation at the end with some actionscript, this would have been an insta blam for me. You have to be careful when you write tutorials, and make sure that this hasn't been done before, and it provides new information, also, be sure to submit quite a bit of flashes before you make a tutorial, because you will only be able to teach people less skilled than you.

Ultimate Flash Guide Ultimate Flash Guide

It's been done before.

Everything that you have done here has been said before. Also, I find it funny that this submission is the first one to Newgrounds that hasn't been blammed (yet). If you want to make a proper tutorial, then please at least get some entries in, anyone can copy advice from an existing tutorial, slap some music on, and then submit it. Otherwise, it does not deserve its generous portion of 3 megabytes on this site.

QWERTY Warriors 2 QWERTY Warriors 2

Hell yeah!

Fuck dvorak, this game rules!

Moglin Punter Moglin Punter

Ehh...

It lacks hotkeys, and the sounds got very annoying. Also the framerate was choppy and the pace was too slow.