[Voodoo doll g-R] [Voodoo doll g-R]

The master strikes again!

I love this song, it carries a fresh style and a more flowy rythm that suits it well. Great song!

_-={The Deads Witness}=-_ _-={The Deads Witness}=-_

Maestro strikes again!

I have to admit it, MaestroRage, I think you outdid yourself this time. The tribal feeling was AMAZING, especially the drums, those were crazy. You earned another 10 from me, and I hope that there will be more songs to come :D

_-={Precious Seconds}=-_ _-={Precious Seconds}=-_

V ery well done!

I seldom give perfect ratings now that I have seen and heard a lot of submissions to NG. All the competition really set standards for me, but this one earned it. What I imagined when I heard this song is that a king was journeying home to his castle, and the closer he got, the more he hurried, and when he arrived, he saw his wife die. The song is truly beautiful, how slowly and subtly it climaxes, and how sadly it withers away. Congratulations MaestroRage, you have just earned yourself a loyal fan.

MaestroRage responds:

thank you SizXZIE666! It is an absolute horrible thing to experience, rushing home, to the place of solitude and comfort to be greeted by a dying loved one. It is better this way then to have her die without gazing one last time into the eyes of her significant other. I know for one, I would much rather her die in his arms, then her die alone.

I suppose, though more painful, healing begins sooner this way.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Thesis of a Cruel Angel Thesis of a Cruel Angel

Very nice!

From the beginning I loved this song, you're awesome!

DerHATO responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

_-={Gazing at the Sunset}=-_ _-={Gazing at the Sunset}=-_

I swear to god...

I've heard this song before. It's in the very depths of my memory. I think that I heard this before in a game called Diver Down. Anyway back to the piece, I'm not really much of an audio making person, I have no idea of what these samples and beat rythms are, but I listen, and I liked this.

MaestroRage responds:

Diver Down eh?! I've never heard of that game, but you are not the first to say they've heard this song before...

I sincerely hope there's no evil afoot! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

You're the BOMBINID!

Wow, you know, the sad thing is, this is better than mainstream rap. Way better. The only reason I'm not hearing this on the radio is because you're underground... And it's gay, but if it wasn't gay, then it wouldn't made me laugh for 2 hours, 24 minutes straight. Great job Stamper.

Draze & 666 - Super Fly [CRMX] Draze & 666 - Super Fly [CRMX]

wootness

yay i made a difference!!!

Thanks for your vote, SizZlE666! You voted 5 for Draze & 666 - Super Fly [CRMX], raising its score from 4.09 to 4.10.

Draze - Phantoms Virus Draze - Phantoms Virus

best song ever.

you are just kicking ass right now man. this is ur greatest peice of work yet. you are my favorite author on the audio portal. your not rly a author in the audio portal, but more like a god. i really support all your songs and look down upon 0 bombers. unfortunately i couldnt make much of a difference against the 0 bombers :(

Thanks for your vote, SizZlE666! You voted 5 for Draze - Phantoms Virus, raising its score from 4.19 to 4.19.

the system has become unstable.