Sasuke`s XFactor Audition Sasuke`s XFactor Audition

Jesus christ

l2audio and draw something goddamn

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

ol school fuk yea

kk is back maafaagas

Madness: Level 1 Madness: Level 1

Move on

You can stay in your comfort zone and just steal krinkels' sprites, using them over and over again, but if you really want to be the best you can be, you need to put more effort into it. Start drawing, start experimenting with new animation techniques. Make your own characters, story, plot etc. Anyone can start at Madness, or sprite ripoffs, or whatever, but it's time you move on.

Pwong Pwong

hot damn son

thats shits like damn, ngga

JGames responds:

Just had a Pwong flash?

Uber Pong Uber Pong

The paddle moves WAY too slow.

And the glow filter made my CPU shit bricks.

Crazy Shape! Crazy Shape!

Awesome!

I never would have thought of this, 18 is my favorite.

Cherban responds:

I also personally liked 17-18, hooray!

[Voodoo doll g-R] [Voodoo doll g-R]

The master strikes again!

I love this song, it carries a fresh style and a more flowy rythm that suits it well. Great song!

_-={The Deads Witness}=-_ _-={The Deads Witness}=-_

Maestro strikes again!

I have to admit it, MaestroRage, I think you outdid yourself this time. The tribal feeling was AMAZING, especially the drums, those were crazy. You earned another 10 from me, and I hope that there will be more songs to come :D

_-={Precious Seconds}=-_ _-={Precious Seconds}=-_

V ery well done!

I seldom give perfect ratings now that I have seen and heard a lot of submissions to NG. All the competition really set standards for me, but this one earned it. What I imagined when I heard this song is that a king was journeying home to his castle, and the closer he got, the more he hurried, and when he arrived, he saw his wife die. The song is truly beautiful, how slowly and subtly it climaxes, and how sadly it withers away. Congratulations MaestroRage, you have just earned yourself a loyal fan.

MaestroRage responds:

thank you SizXZIE666! It is an absolute horrible thing to experience, rushing home, to the place of solitude and comfort to be greeted by a dying loved one. It is better this way then to have her die without gazing one last time into the eyes of her significant other. I know for one, I would much rather her die in his arms, then her die alone.

I suppose, though more painful, healing begins sooner this way.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Dylan Sketch Dylan Sketch

nice drawing but something seems a little off

i think his eyes aren't tilted, especially his right eye. Kudos anyway

She's abit of a tease She's abit of a tease

picture is flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

knox is quite right, i have to add that if you observe the position of her shoulders and her ass they are facing completely opposite directions. not only that but her right breast is far stretched out for her shoulder and overall the picture is very flat. try to block out some of the depth before you get into it.